What I like to eat for breakfast

16:00



The one thing I love to make for breakfast is, poached egg, toasted seeded bread, fried mushrooms, and some sliced tomatoes. When I eat this in the morning I actually feel complete; not as complete as when I eat a donut but it still does wonders. I wish you guys knew the struggle that I went through before I could actually make a decent looking and edible poached egg. Even the videos I watched on youtube including one from  Jamie Oliver  couldn't even help me! I was hopeless, however I was not going to let the poached egg defeat me ! I am now proud to say that the poached eggs I make are actually edible and look good!


Ingredients:
1) 1 egg
2) Tomatoes 
3) Mushroom 
4)  2 slices of seeded bread (or any bread of your choice)

- If you have avocado it is a great substitute for butter 


Seasoning used for frying the mushroom:
1) Salt 
2) Garlic pepper 
3) Black pepper
4) Mixed herbs


Mushroom's = fungi goodness 


    Leave the egg in the water for 3-4 minutes and reduce the heat.  After this stage I usually like to put my bread in the toaster and slice the tomatoes. 





        I prefer to eat this like a sandwich, and I just love it when the egg oozes out. I hope you guys try this out and enjoy it as much as I do.



                                                                     xoxo Elizabeth


You Might Also Like

0 comments