My Trip to Krispy Kreme Enfield

13:19

The 17/02/2017 was a very magical day. I went to the Krispy Kreme restaurant in Enfield and it was just so cool, you could see how the donuts were made and how they actually assembled the donuts in terms of the icing. I had passed the restaurant several times on family outings though, I did not have the opportunity to go in. Therefore I made it one of my missions to go there. When my mum said she would take me there I couldn't help but do a little dance. In away you could say that I have a bit of an obsession with donuts which I am not disputing. I feel that fresh donuts are just beautiful it is totally incomparable to packed defrosted donuts, only true donut lovers will understand what I am talking about. Its like the love the some people have for ben's cookies that warm feeling you have that you bite into that cookie is the same feeling I have when I have a donut.


The Krispy Kreme restaurant has various seating areas which were comfy and they had out baking hats that have the Krispy Kreme logo on it. Picking the donuts that I wanted to have was really hard I did not know what to choose! However with much contemplation I finally opted for the tiramisu (which is like coffee heaven, even the chocolate on top taste like coffee), cookie crunch (which is my favourite one) and the classic glazed donut (which also taste really really good when you put it in the microwave for 20 seconds), along with their mango chiller drink which tasted more like orange juice. Luckily as my family are not really hyped over donuts like I am I had theres to eat too. Also if you didn't know when you sign up to friends of Krispy Kreme, which you can simply do by downloading their app or going onto the Krispy Kreme website,  you can get your first donut free (glazed only) as well as other special offers. Student beans which is a student discount site also gives you 20% off; sadly I forgot to you use mine. This only works at actual Krispy Kreme counters not Tesco though I wish that it was a  possibility.



My brother and I were both in awe, look how beautiful those freshly fried donuts look 




#mesmerised
Awkward smile I know but I though that I would add the pic because my teeth look nice LOL


                                     
Hi my name is Elizabeth and I am sly sly obsessed with donuts, especially Krispy Kreme ones.
                                                                      
                                                                      Elizabeth XOX

You Might Also Like

0 comments