My recipe for fluffy pancakes

12:38





Pancakes are the most easiest thing to make but, also one thing that is easy to just mess up. It can result in a burnt pan and the kitchen smelling like smoke. Especially as this time of the year we have pancake day and everyone wants to have a go at making fresh pancakes rather than buying one. Therefore, I thought that I would share with you guys how I make my pancakes and the trick that I use to make them fluffy. 


All you need are four ingredients:

1) Self raising flour , 192 grams

2) Caster Sugar, 2 tbsp

3) Milk, 200 grams

4) 1 egg




I find that separating the egg whites from the yolk and whisking them helps to make the pancakes fluffy, the longer you whisk the egg whites the fluffier your pancakes will be.  




I use olive oil instead of butter to grease the pan, update: lightly greases the pan you can use a kitchen towel to spread the oil 

I like to drench my pancakes in Maple syrup 




                                                                          Elizabeth xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments