My Go To Nail Polishes

19:18

I find that nail polishes are a way to enhance the way your hand looks; making them look more pretty. Below are my go to nail polishes. As you can tell from the photo below the theme is nude; I find that they complement my skin tone better. They also tend to be long wearing.




                    Sally Hansen INSTA- DRI (colour 310 slick slate) :  I like this product as it does what it says on the package. In addition more than one coat of polish is not needed and, this nail polish can be worn with out a top coat.

Ciate (colour butterscotch) : This nail polish really complements the skin tone however, this nail polish needs more than one coat, like the Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI. As well as that, this polish will need to be worn with a top coat as the polish goes a bit matte when dry.

Kiko Nail Laquer (colour 379) : This is one of my favourite nail polishes. As you can tell from from the photo this colour is very vibrant. I really love the face that, this nail polish can be worn with only one coat and, does not need a top coat to be applied. This kiko nail polish can be worn up to a week before it starts to chip.






Disclaimer: the hand used to model these nail polishes is not mine however, the opinions are my own

I hope that you go out and try these nail polishes you will not be disappointed. 
XOX Elizabeth


You Might Also Like

0 comments