Back To School Haul

02:59

Its that time of the year again. The summer holiday comes to an end. This year I had a long holiday and, I certainly felt like it went by too quickly. However, I am ready to go back to school and I am actually excited for this new academic school year. Since everyone is starting to go back to school, I thought that it would be nice to share with you guys the things which, I bought for school .

(flash had to be used for some of the pictures as the colour of the items were not appearing correctly)


Here are all the things which I bought for school, most of the stationary has been bought for different places which I will mention below. 
In school highlighters are one of the main neccesities. Even though teachers give you highlighters I prefer to have my own. These highlighters are a Straedtler make which,  I purchased these highlighters from Tesco. These retail for £2.50

                                                                                                                                                                                                         
This year I bought folders for school as I want to be more organised. I got these colours as I felt that they rhymed together the most out of the other colours which i saw. Also because, pink and purple are one of my favourite colours. The pink is from Tesco which only cost £0.75, and the other folders are from WHSmith which retail for £1.49 each. However there was a deal going for 3 for £3.99 and i saw that as a good deal. I choose not to go back to Tesco for more folders as, I felt that the WHSmith folders were more sturdy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

I really like sharpeners which have two holes as i prefer using the 8mm hole to sharpen my pencil. I was really happy when I saw this swordfish sharpener and rubber combo especially, as I always end up loosing my rubbers. This will make sure that, does not happen ! I purchased this form WHSmith

This is the actually one of the things that i have to have on my list each year for back to school supplies. The pritt sticks in school always end up being finished or the top of the glue sticks are dry. In some cases there are not glue sticks at all in the class. I find it useful to have my own which, I know is actually going to work. I bought this Pritt stick from Tesco.

When I saw this planner is Paperchase I was soo happy. I have recently started saying hashtag when I talk so. I felt like this planner was made for me (lol). This planner retails for £8. It is one of my favourite purchases for back to school. 

Having my own set of paints means I can do a lot more art work at home instead of staying late after school. This Tube set has 24 tubes, which means I can mix up some really nice colours which, I am excited for. This Acrylic Tube Set was bought from WHSmith. I cannot remember the original price however I purchased this for around £5. 

These ZEBRA pens were purchased from Costco; which is a whole sale store. ZEBRA pens are really good and, I like the ink of this pen a lot compared to Bic pens. 

This refill pad came in a pack of 6. This will be just to put paper in my binder. For loose pieces of paper. These refill pads are really good and the paper quality is great. This was also purchased from Costco

This jotta pad also come in a pack of 6. I go through notepads really fast so this was a bargain. Especially as there are a lot of pages in each note pad. 

Note pads are one of the most important things for school. It is really useful for making quick notes. This is something i just realised in the last school year. I took the top layer which was pink and, put it in my pencil case for when i want to make noes in school. Which, prevents my book form looking messy.

I got a new water bottle for school. So, that i can stay hydrated through out the school day instead of,  searching for someone who has water. This water bottle from Jack wills and it only cost £5.

Every year I get new colouring pencils. This year I got a pack of 12 pencils from WHSmith for 4.79 which look really good and I cant wait to try them .

I am totally in love with this bag. Its a bag which i have wanted for a while and, I am  glad that i finally got it. It is the Longchamp Le Pliage large tote. It has soo much space inside so will definitely take all my school stuff. This bag has one little pouch which you can use to store your phone and keys.  This bag also come in different sizes however, i suggest the large tote for school.

Lastly I introduce my new ruler for school. Nothing fancy just a new shatter resistant ruler which I purchased fro WHSmith.  This ruler is 30cm which is a standard size. I bought this ruler as my previous rulers have been the fold over rulers which always end up breaking so, i thought it was time I tried something new.  

I hope that you have a great school year

xox Elizabeth








You Might Also Like

0 comments