kiko Nail Laquer and Eyetech Look Eyeshadow Review

21:23

Kiko is a really nice brand which has good quality products. Today I went there and I picked up some really nice items; which I must say I am in love with. I love going into beauty shops and testing out the make ups and matching shades to my skin tone, its one of the things that makes me feel good.

The nail lacquer is on the colour 495 and the Eyetech Look Eyeshadow is in the colour 105. 

This nail lacquer is a pink and purple infused colour which I really love, the texture of the lacquer is great which means easy application! This lacquer only needs one coat and a top coat if you want but, it is not really necessary. This nail lacquer retails for £3.90.

This is what the nail polish looks like on my hand. I like the fact the the colour is vibrant but still complements my skin tone at the same time. 


I was really confused how this product worked at first. This may be one of the reason I actually ended up purchasing it. The colour is a copper colour which, is my one my favourite eyeshadow colours along with a deep or light purple colour.  

This Eyetech look Eyeshadow really good application. I prefer using a brush for my eyeshadow; so I would just use the sponge to dab it on my eyelid then, and then blend it out with an eyeshadow brush. You may be wondering; wouldn't this eyeshadow ever tip out from the lid but it wont. its really secure which I love.

I only buy make up which complements my skin tone and, this eyeshadow does this well. This product is long lasting; even when I tried to rub it of my hand it would not come off.  This eyeshadow could be possibly a waterproof however, it does not say so on the package.This eyeshadow retails in Kiko for £5.90.

I really recommend both the nail lacquer and the Eyetech Look Eyeshadow. It is really worth the buy.

xox Elizabeth 





You Might Also Like

0 comments