Review Of Eyeliners Which I Own

13:12

Below are they eyeliners which I own. I have ordered them starting from my most favourite eyeliner (on the left) to my least favourite (on the right) . 



1. Benefit Magic Ink liquid eyeliner (£15.50) : I really love this eyeliner it is waterproof and, does not smudge through out the day. The tip allows you to easily make a winged eyeliner which just look stunning and, it is also really pigmented.

2. B. cosmetics gel eyeliner (£6.99) : This is a really good product. In the box it comes with brush which you can use to apply the product. However, I suggest using a right angled brush to create the perfect flick.The only down fall to this product is that it does not last the whole day like the Benefit Magic Ink liquid eyeliner.

3. Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof eyeliner (£5.49) : This eyeliner has a felt tip which I am in love with because, i can make my wing either thick or thin because of how the tip is shaped. However, the eyeliner does not come up really pigmented and it starts to fade after about an hour. which is really not good; this product also claims to be waterproof and, it is not at all. 

4. MUA Liquid Eyeliner (£1) : The product was a waste of my money even though it was only £1. The tip was horrible which made it hard to make a winged eyeliner  especially as it was bent. The formula for the eyeliner was also clumpy. The eyeliner does not dry fast so if you touch it it can smudge easily, this product also wear off within an hour.

I hope that this review has been really helpful

xox Elizabeth

You Might Also Like

0 comments