My August WishList For 2015

12:48

I have never made a monthly WishList before so i though that i would try it out. Below are 4 items which i would love to get in the month of August. Whether i would get it i am not sure. However, i think its a cool way of sharing with you guys things that i am interested in.



1. Paperchase owl organiser: I find that this would be useful for not only school but for helping me keep track of other things which I have to do during the week. Especially, as I tend to be really forgetful.

2. Makeup Organiser: As I am finding it harder to store my make up or actually see what makeup I have this would be really good for sorting it out.

3. B. cosmetics even oil control foundation: As I have seen really good reviews on this product I would love to try it.

4. Yankee Candle: I am getting into candles (I love to pick them up and sniff them). Yankee Candles have a nice range of scents to choose from and i would love to try the vanilla cupcake candle. (however, it might make me hungry)

                                                           
                                                           XOX Elizabeth

You Might Also Like

0 comments