Whats On My Face : Going Out for breakfast

20:01

Today I went out with with a Friend for breakfast and below i will share with you what face products  I put on my face. I  decided not to put on a lot of much make up as it was hot today. (We do not want the makeup to melt of our faces! Although it did rain later on in the day.)



The products which are featured in the picture above are:

1. Sheercover Palette: This is another palette which I use to fill in my eyebrows

2. 12 Shade concealer palette: I use this for highlighting up face as well as, covering up my dark circles, I highly recommend this palette. (i got it from amazon)

3. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference: This was use was used before i put on any makeup

4. Maybeline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation: I used a tiny bit of this foundation all over my face. 

5. Sephora Powder: This was used all over my face to set the foundation. 

6. MUA Eye Liner in Starry Night 

7. MUA Eyebrow pencil in Brunette

8. Rimmel Scandal Eyes retro glam

9. Miss Sporty mascara which is called Pump Up Extra Lash : I really recommend this product; it is inexpensive, does not clump your eyelashes together and, it makes your eye lashes longer, it basically does what what it says "Extra Lash."

10. Maybeline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

                                                         
                                                                XOX Elizabeth 

You Might Also Like

0 comments