How I Style Boyfriend Jeans

18:13

I find that boyfriend jeans are really easy to style and they are really comfy. The pair of boyfriend jeans which i enjoy to wear are from Hollister. I am not really sure how much the orignal price of the jeans were however, Hollister are currently selling boyfriend jeans for £49 and on sale, they are selling from £24.50 - £32.45. I managed to get my pair for £15.99 on a sale, ( I am not sure if you will be able to get the style I have, as I got my pair early June). I find that boyfriend Jeans are great to style with a pair of chelsea boots, even some high heels, or just simply a pair of sneakers i prefer to wear vans. These jeans are literally my go to jeans and, I was extremely happy when i made my purchase.

The pictures below show how i style boyfriend jeans with a pair of heeled ankle boots, as well as a sweater.




TOP :  American Eagle Outfitters 
SHOES:  Next 
BOYFRIEND JEANS:  Hollister 

You Might Also Like

0 comments