Deep Fried Oreos

17:00

Let me just start off by saying that, who knew pancake batter and Oreos could make one beautiful creation. I was watching my friends snap one day and, the way my mouth was watering I was like 'me too, I will enjoy !' 


Ingredients: Recipe enough to make 12

1 pack of Oreos 
Self-raising flour: approx 100g 
Caster sugar: approx 90g 
1 egg 
milk: 1 cup


Steps:

1) Mix about 100g of flour with 90g of sugar

2) Whisk your eggs in a separate bowl until they become frothy

3) Once your eggs are frothy add your cup of milk and whisk again

4)Pour your egg mixture into the flour and sugar mix and, whisk together

5) Once mixed, observe. I say this because you don't want your batter to be too runny. If it is add more flour to thicken the batter

6) Put oil into a deep pan (or whatever that you have that is suitable for frying) and heat the oil.

7) Whilst the oil is heating up, put your oreo in the batter using a fork to help cover it

8) Once the oil is hot put your oreo inside the oil

9) Make sure to turn them over and take out once brown

10) ENJOY! If you're feeling cheeky eat them with some ice cream and, whipped cream. Trust me it slaps. 

QUICK TIP: I've noticed that if I dunk the oreo in milk for 5-10 seconds and, then put it in the batter the Oreo and the creme center melts more in your mouth. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments