NO7 foundation

22:45


I am always wanting to try something new; I was very skeptical when buying the liquid foundation as I feared that it would make my makeup look heavy. I love the effortless make up look and, I am so happy that this product displays that. It is actually my first liquid foundation, I really love this product and I have had it for a few weeks now, and i just love the results. I get a really smooth finish and no blotches , yay. However I must say I bought the wrong shade which was my fault, despite this the product works really well. I just blend it with my Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation which, I highly recommend. I find that these two products together work really well together. I have also noticed that the N07 foundation give you medium coverage however, it is very build able. If your a person who loves full coverage then sorry, but this product may not be for you. For a liquid foundation I will say that the price is really good, considering that a MAC foundation can cost you around £22. I bought the shade Mocha, and I recommend that if there is someone on the shop floor to colour match you, then you should get that help. You do not want to make the same mistake I made! (Luckily the foundation is not too light).








                                                                     xox Elizabeth 

You Might Also Like

0 comments