My Top Free Apps To Use For Blogging

16:12



In this generation we are so dependent on our devices such as our laptops, tablets and phones. Everything that you want to do is just a click away wether it be writing up a new blog post or using a photo editing app to edit a picture for Instagram. I am sure that myself and many other people don't like paying for apps. Do you want a good app that allows you to edit, make collages etc ? I've got you covered!

Apps I Use On My Phone:


                                                  BUFFER

This app is really useful for posting a new tweet on twitter as well as Instagram pictures. You can set the time you want the post to be sent and how regularly. Reposting tweets can be time consuming  so this app helps to make it a lot faster and saves time; especially because you can add any hashtag that you to your post or mentions. You are basically making a tweet or Instagram post but just not publishing it yet. It can also be used on your laptop.



                                                  BLOGLOVIN' 


Bloglovin' one of the best places to share your post and increase traffic and, keep track of your favourite bloggers post. You can  make a post, like, comment and share others people post and also make a collection of post.  Bloglovin'  also connects with your various social media accounts such as Facebook and twitter. As soon as you publish a post it will appear on Blogloin', and a tweet about your post will be made a long with a link to your site. Unlike buffer you can not edit the tweet for example if you want to add hashtags or mention other people in the tweet.


                                                      VSCO


VSCO is so great for photo editing. This is the app that most people use when they want a certain Instagram theme, for my photos on my Instagram I mainly like to use M3, If i don't use M3 I choose a filter that will fit in with my theme like F2. This app has good editing features and is really straightforward to use. The picture that is featured on the left hand side is a photo that I took on my iPhone at Bst- Hyde park.  You can also take photos directly from the app, and upload them to your account which is basically your photography portfolio and you can favourite other people pictures as well as follow  (example of the homepage on the left). 


                                            VALLINAPEN

On my Instagram account I really like posting quotes but I wanted to make my own, it took me a while but I finally found an app that was free, easy to use didn't have lots of pop ups. I was able to write my quotes and edit them to my style. This app also has a lot of cool backgrounds that you can you use. It also has a wide range of colours to chose from. 







































                                             

Apps I use On My Laptop:


                                POLARR PHOTO EDITOR LITE

This App has to be one of my best find on the mac app store, when I am not using my phone to edit Instagram pictures I am using this.  I edit the majority of my blog post pics with this app. This app is a bit restricting as there are some parts of the photo editing that you cant use. However, for a free app you can do a lot. You can do the basics such as adjust contrast and brightness, add different fonts but you cant change the colour from white. There are more pro features of this app which you can be taught how to use; as this app comes with tutorials which I find really handy. If you don't have a mac fear not I've got you sorted, you can also use this app online or download a free trial, link down below.



                                             PHOTOSCAPE X 


As Polarr Photo Editor does not allow me to change the colour of my text I use this app, although it is very similar to Polarr. I usually opt for Sensa brush, Amatica Sc or Papyrus for font. This app has other cool features which I haven't used yet such as creating a gif. This app has been downloaded from the mac app store however you can download this app from their website . 

http://x.photoscape.org/


FOTOR PHOTO EDITOR

I prefer this app for making collages. Despite that Photoscape X enables you to make collages, the collages that they have I find to be a bit restrictive with Fotor you have more options. It is really straight forward to use. This app is also available on the google play store and the apple app stores, it can also be used online. 
http://www.fotor.com/





If you have any other apps that are really good for blogging or editing in general please feel free to comment below x





                                                                 





                                                                     Elizabeth XOXO


You Might Also Like

0 comments