NYX ULTIMATE Palette Review

19:32


Ahhh this eyeshadow has recently become my go to palette all the colours really complement my skin tone as well as my eyes. It has a nice range range of shimmery to matte colours which allows you to create different looks. I also love the fact the colours are really pigmented so you do not have to use a lot of product; when you add the shimmery colours on to your eye lid there is no fall out. This means you can do your foundation first and, not have to worry about getting glitter a lot over your face (though an extra glow is okay lol). This palette is really affordable; it only cost £16 and you get 16 shades to play around with. If you are someone like me, who would like to invest in either the Morphe 35OS or the 35F palette but haven't been able to get their hand on it then this, is a great dupe for it. 

Swatch of the colours in palette








SHOP WHATS ON MY FACE:

 

        





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really want to try one of the NYX palettes! The pigmentation looks so good x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so good, this is my first palette from NYX and I definitely want to get more. You should really try it !

      Delete