Lush Bathbomb : Review

14:18

At the end of each day i think it is good to end your day with something nice. My choice yesterday was the Lush bath bomb named Space Girl. This bath bomb make your whole bathroom smell incredible. I also, find this product really relaxing. I like the way the colours from the bath bomb infuse together leaving your bath tub purple. I think that is the best part of bath bombs. Just watching them fizz away in your bath.

The Space Girl bath bomb has a really sweet smell which I absolutely love. This bath bomb is not only full of sparkles but it also, contains grape fruit oil, which leaves your skin feeling lush (no pun intended.) Popping candies are added which gives the signature fizz; this bath bomb is shaped like saturn and also includes a blackcurrant sent. Out of all the bath bomb's i have tried, this have to be my favourite one; (For now at least.)






If you have not tried this bath bomb I hope that you go out and buy one, you will not be disappointed

                                                               XOX Elizabeth.

You Might Also Like

0 comments