My Night Time Routine

22:10

Here are the products which I use each night before I go to bed; especially on the days where I am wearing makeup.


   
  1. Superdrug Cleansing Facial Wipes: I use this to remove all my make that I have on. I like this product because, it is really moist and does feel harsh on my face.
  2. St Ives Facial Scrub: I use this to exfoliate my face and to, also remove any makeup that may  not have come of when i used the facial wipes.
  3. Aveeno: I use this to moisturise my face as i have dry skin. This smells really nice and it is also really smooth which i like. I especially use this product because, after i use the facial scrub my face is really dry.
  4. Bio Oil: once the Aveeno which i put on my face dries. I put a tiny amount of Bio Oil on my face.  This helps to keeps my face moisturised for the whole night.
  5. Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference: This product is used as it keeps my face really smooth. I also, use this in the morning before I put on my makeup.
  6. Carmex: Lastly i use carmex; we cant forget to keep the lips moisturised. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments