What Products I use for My Eyebrows

15:02

I have tried different things to my my eyebrows on fleek. Below are the products which i use, i alternate between them depending on how i want my eyebrows to look. I like my eyebrows to look as natural as possible. Sometimes i even incorporate the two products below together. This is because, the MUA eyebrow pencil has a wax like texture., which helps my eyebrows stay in place for the whole day. I also use a tiny bit of concealer go around my eyebrows. I really recommend the two products below and the are really inexpensive. I am not really sure how much the eyeshadow palette retailed for as it was a birthday present and, i only use the black eyeshadow to do my eyebrows of course. The eyebrow pencil which is from MUA retails for only £1 and it is such a great product. 




What my eyebrows look like after i use both products 

You Might Also Like

0 comments