February Favourites

16:30




Hey, guys, I know that I am a bit late with my favourites for February as we are halfway through March. However, I thought that I'd still share you a few products that I had a been loving last month as well as this month.



# Tame them brows 

See I never really used to put anything on my eyebrows to "keep them in place" which it explains why they would rub off before the day was even over, but this brow drama by Maybelline keeps them in place and lets your eyebrows staying flawless for the WHOLE DAY.  You can go to sleep on your sofa and wake up with your eyebrows still looking fleeky ( talking from experience !). This brow drama by Maybelline only cost £4.99, which is relatively cheap, there are four different colours: deep blonde, medium brown, dark brown and transparent; I bought the transparent one.




I am sure a lot of you have heard about the La pro concealer. This little plastic tube holds make up goodness. The concealer gives full coverage and it lasts A LONG TIME. This is my second tube and I got my last one over a year ago and, I used it almost every day.  I will say that it is important to get the right shade of this concealer as it oxides. My last concealer was in the shade dark cocoa and, was a bit too dark for me which meant that I had to mix it with another concealer that was lighter. However it was great for contouring, the concealer that I currently use is in the shade beautiful bronze. I bought this for £3.99 from a shop called pak's, you call also buy it on Amazon.

Tip: Once you can no longer squeeze more concealer out of the tube get a scissors and cut it open. You will find that there is more product open and keep it in a plastic bag.



Every time I break out I get so upset especially when my face has been clear for several days. However, this facial wash is like a lifesaver! On the bottle, it claims that it " Gets results from day 1." This statement is so true, I will legit wakeup and my breakout is less flared up so if I put on makeup on does not show and does not look like I tried to cover up a horrible rash. I love simple face products, they are one of the brands that their products actually do what is claimed on the bottle. As well as that, it is affordable! This only cost £3.75 (do not forget to use your uniday's Superdrug discount when you buy this !)



Highlighting is one of favourite things to do when I do my makeup, I love the feeling when you just turn your cheek and your highlight is glisthening! Sleek makes some of the best highlights and this palette has some of the prettiest shades. I like using Sphix and Goddess on my face, and the colour pay off is so good whilst I apply it in my head I am going ahhh. I especially love the fact that this palette comes with a mirror which is always handy, this palette cost £9.99 (once again do not forget to use your student discount, every penny counts !). The palette also comes with a small brush which is not worth using as it does not apply the highlight well. 


                                                                Elizabeth XOX


You Might Also Like

0 comments