January 2017 favourites

12:56

Happy new year Earthlings !

I hope that the start to your year was wonderful! 

For my first blog post of 2017 I thought that I'd share with you guys products that I enjoyed using last month. last month I  thought that I'd treat my self to some new things, and so far I have fallen in love. I never knew how much buying the right tool or looking after your face well, could make such a difference when it came to doing make up  (... that's a lie I knew, just was lazy lol). 






This month I bought a new facial wipe which is an essential, as we all know sleeping with make up on can result in breakouts. Despite this must of us still do it.Usually I opt for the B. cosmetic facial wipes which are really good. When I use it my face feels very moisturised and, for a person with dry skin this product is brilliant. However it does not completely remove my makeup, sometimes I may have to use two wipes to take off my eye makeup. In comparison when I use the simple facial wipe it not only take off my makeup well, I also only need to use one wipe to remove all my makeup. The wipe also has a exfoliant and cleansing  side so I am really cleaning my face and it reduces the amount of makeup that will get clogged up in my pores and the cleansing side feels really soothing. The only criticism I have is that it leaves your face feeling dry so you have moisturise your face well.







As a person who loves doing eyeshadow whenever I do my makeup and loves contouring, I feel that it is important that the right brushes are used in order for the eyeshadow and that contour to just be FLEEKY. I also feel like I have the gift of finding good makeup deals! The real technique brushes that I bought last month in total only cost me £12.25 when they should have actually cost me around £50. 

The boots near my school was doing a weird clearance on the Real Techniques brushes. The 301 brush  cost £5.50, the 201 brush cost £3.00 and the 200 brush cost  £3.00. Out of all the brushes that I own I will have to say they that these brushes so far are my fav! Not just because they are from Real Techniques but also because they are so soft, dense, and they look so pretty. They make doing makeup feel effortless. For example the 301 brush makes contouring so much easier as it sits the hollows of your cheek, and the 201 and 200 also pick up a lot of product which give good colour pay off. As the the 201 brush is more tapered so sits right in your crease, the 200 brush is big a fluffy so you only need on wash of colour over your lid. 

-Sometime spontaneous shopping leads to the best finds-                                             



                                                                      Elizabeth xox















You Might Also Like

0 comments